4.03.2011

Bleeding, Hearts, and Tutus.

After what seems like 10 years my brother and I finally sat down and worked on his tattoo for a little bit.  It was good to get back into it.  Only 400 more sessions spaced apart in 1 year intervals left to go and I'll be able to post a completed picture.  It's not that we aren't both committed, it's just that there are a lot of really good TV shows on and even if there weren't we would just watch every episode of Arrested Development in sequence until the end of time.


Molly, inspired by Natalie Portman in the Black Swan has began pursuing a career in the performing arts.  Look for her to make a meteoric rise to the top of the ballet world.


And I made this drawing a while ago.  I don't know where it is now... Washington D.C. or San Diego or somewhere in between.



No comments: