3.12.2010

This Just In: Kiwi Tattoos Well, Still a Dirtbag...

One of New Zealand's finest sons (which isn't saying much) has, against all odds, become a competent, if not amazing tattooer.  I found this photo in my camera and figured I would post it here because it makes my blog look a little nicer.

tattoo by Steven Shippey

So if you're in Sacramento and you're sick of waiting for me to drag my lazy ass up there, you should give Steve a call, especially if you want any realistic portraiture or horror related imagery.  Let's face it, he's better than I am and less of a jerk.  One word of caution, you'll have to endure his stupid accent for the entire tattoo.  He's good at following instructions, though.  So a simple "Shut up mate, g'day!" should do the trick.  His website is voodootaddoo.com and his email is tat2shippey@gmail.com.

And here are a couple other tattoos that he won fancy awards for...

 tattoos by Steven Shippey

No comments: